Make every matcha moment special with this ceremonial tea bowl or chawan .
Who says you have to perform a whole ritual to fully enjoy a cup of tea? This tea bowl or more accurately said chawan (茶碗) proves the opposite. Due to the special way in which the clay and the glaze layer are baked, each bowl has a unique texture and drawing. This chawan is suitable for tea ceremonies and therefore has a sturdy base and wide diameter, to better enjoy both the taste and the aroma of the matcha.
- Unique appearance thanks to the clay-like shape with glaze finish
- Each bowl is unique thanks to drawings created during baking
- Wide diameter makes preparing and drinking matcha easier
- Made in Japan with love and respect for the tea traditions
- Turn your personal matcha moment into a small tea ceremony
There are no reviews written yet about this product.